A Beautiful Death for Bella Morte


Bella Morte, The Goth Punk band from Virgina released a new album yesterday, the album is titled "Beautiful Death" which translates in Italian to Bella Morte.  I had never heard of them until I went to see Gorgeous Frankenstein at the Glasshouse back in August. I was able to catch a few of the opening acts, Bella Morte being one of them.  From the first song I was hooked, the stage presence was energetic and the songs were something I had been longing for.  I immediately picked up there latest album at the time "Bleed the Grey Sky Black" and counted the days till the release of "Beautiful Death."  The new album mixes elements of Goth Rock, Punk Rock and Industrial  Be sure to check it out, you can hear a few songs off of it at Bella Mortes Myspace here.


|

0 comments: