Independent Artist Alert!!!!


Twice A month I will be doing a post that spotlights independents artists from around the area who send me their music. Having said that, here is the first.


Hip-Hop Just Got a Facelift....


C-Kwence Tha Kid, a local rapper and beats producer from Chino Hills is spitting songs worthy of being bumped on everyone's system, He recently sent me a copy of his current release, "Supply & Demand: Vol. 1." C-Kwence has been in the music scene for some time now. With just one listen of his latest album, you will be able to hear through his music that he is not just another face in the scene but one who is standing on top of the PA awaiting his chance to blow up in your face. We live in a time where the hip-hop/rap scene is littered with different artists singing the same song. Whether it be I shot him, he shot me or I got her and whole bunch of money, much of the major talent is afraid to change the sound. This is not the case with the songs dropped by C-Kwence are on a more personal level and give the listener some insight on the kind of person that he is. I highly recommend checking him out, To get to his Myspace click here.








Free Signature Generator


|

3 comments:

Miss Yujin said...

LOVE the new look to the blog! How'd you do it??
& I've connected w/ him, probably will have all three from the group next Fri. Thx for the connection, see u tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on everythin u are doin c kwence and thats real talk man im glad yur getti yur music out there and now on this blog so all i can say is congratulations its crack! haha peace

LA IN PR said...

HAHA! You're article made me laugh, "...Whether it be I shot him, he shot me or I got her and whole bunch of money..." That was priceless man. Love'n it!

In a few weeks, I'm going to be spotlighting his music. I think his music is the S**t. I don't really listen to rap or hip hop, cause of what you said, but C-Kwence is raw and fresh. He has to be heard. I'll link people to your blog for exposer